Wednesday, October 19, 2011

this is not titled "Lion, Tigers and Bears"

I am not sure what to think. I got a hit on my blog that was linked to me from a website about a fake picture of an internet hoax regarding Osama bin Laden. I am not sure what to think.

There are a lot of things that come to my awareness in any given day that often leaves me not sure what to think. Usually these are nonsensical things. Sometimes it is just the unexpected. Sometimes it is foolishness and stupidity.

Who cares what I think? You do. You’re reading my blog.

But I don’t need to have a thought or an opinion on everything. I don’t need to know what I think every time something weird happens.

But I am always striving towards growth. I do know what I think about that. I need to be growing. However, it is impossible to be comfortable and be growing.

“If we’re growing, we’re always going to be outside of our comfort zone.” John Maxwell

It comes from that weird characteristic of mine where I can no longer stand to be mediocre. I don’t want to waste life. I am insisting on going for the greatest I can be.

“If man’s hunger proves he inhabits a world where food exists, my desire for Paradise is a good indication it exists.” C.S. Lewis

I insist that there is satisfaction. I insist there will be a final word. I insist that wrongs will be made right. I insist we aren’t just worm food when we die. I insist Paradise exists. I insist that it is important.

And if it is important later... It is important now.

I know what I think about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment