Wednesday, October 26, 2011

FAME!!!

It has taken me 25 years, 4 months and 7 days but I have finally reached the mountaintop. I have accomplished two great things.

The first is that I have discovered a hobby that I truly enjoy; writing. I started because I needed to learn to stop bottling things up. I have continued. Some days I write whatever is rattling around in my brain. Some days are deep thoughts and some days are not. Some days I just copy from others. But the thing is that every night I write. And I like it.

The second thing that I have accomplished is…..





Hilarious! Hey wait… is that really what I look like? Also, I don’t want to live forever.

But seriously, I hit a milestone… my 1000th page view. Whoever you are that reads this have taken the time to read my writings 1000 times.

Thank you for the comments. Thank you for the conversation. Thank you for the encouragement. 

I appreciate you.



1 comment:

  1. I love that squirrel. I might even turn it into a tattoo. LOL.

    ReplyDelete